Non Woven Weed Control Fabric
With the assistance of our team of professionals, we are engaged in providing an assorted range of Non Woven Weed Control Fabric. This fabric is used in gardening, plantation, horticulture and other allied sector to control weed growth and allows water, air, herbicides, fertilizer and insecticide flow into the soil. The offered fabric is designed and manufactured under the observation of our experienced professionals using supreme class polypropylene fabrics with the help of latest techniques. Further, this Non Woven Weed Control Fabric is available in various finishes, lengths and patterns as per the requirement of clients.
- Creates a barrier amid soil and mulch, which retards the weed growth
- Decreases the erosion chance and mulch loss, as the 'soil intrusion' is present
- Decreases watering requirements and need of plant bed maintenance
- Maintains the moisture balance in an improved manner
- If you are looking for a permanent weed control solution, then non-woven fabrics are the best choice. These fabrics provide a safe and easy protection against weeds. We assure consistent fabric quality and high strength by making it in the range of 40gsm to 60gsm. These are UV treated for their prolonged life.
- The non woven weed control fabric allows air, fertilizer and water to pass through, as it is bonded on one side only. Garden mat made with these fabrics will last about 6 to 8 month, when exposed to slight. If the mat is covered with stone, mulch or bark, then the mat will be permanent and will control about 95% weeds.
- Roll Width : 1 meter or 2 meter
- Roll Length: 200 meter
- Color: Brown and Black
- Manufacturing Procedure: Spun Bonded Non Woven, Diamond design
- Material of Construction: Polypropylene
- Packing Material: Poly bag is used. Other material as per buyer's requests.
- Minimum Order: 1000 Kgs
- Delivery Time: Within 1 week
- Payment Terms: L/C or TT
- Price Terms: FOB, CNF or CIF
The non woven weed control fabric is used to control weed in horticulture, plantation, and gardening.